Need to talk it out? Let experienced counselors help solve personal problems 24/7. Discuss everything from depression, anxiety and stress, to struggles with family, work and substance abuse.
- Help with loss, grief, change, transition or abuse
- Access to free, confidential counseling by phone
- Counselors have a master’s degree and at least five years experience
- Counselors follow up and monitor progress until you are satisfied
- When appropriate, you can be referred to local licensed counselors
How to Use
- Call to speak with a counselor 24/7
APS Healthcare Counseling Services FAQ
Q: Will I be charged when using the Counseling Services?
A: It does not cost anything to call the Counseling Services and you can use the benefit as often as needed.
Q: Is this service just for people in crisis?
A: No. The Counseling Services provides assistance with a wide range of personal matters, such as self-improvement, parenting/family, marital/relationship, workplace issues, depression, anxiety, alcohol/drug abuse, gambling and more. Counseling Services can help you address personal problems early in an effort to prevent crisis.
Q: What if I need help beyond the scope of Counseling Services?
A: If needed, counselors will refer you to the right resources for your problem. The cost of these services are not included in this benefit.
Q: Is this service confidential?
A: Yes. Counseling Services is a confidential benefit that provides access to experienced master-level professionals by phone 24/7. Counselors do not release information without your signed consent except for emergency situations or to report child abuse.
Want this benefit?
Sign up today, and you can start enjoying this benefit tomorrow.