The fast, easy way to get health information from an online resource you can trust. You have 24/7 access to doctors, pharmacists, psychologists, dentists, dieticians and more by email or smartphone app. You’ll get treatment options and advice you understand. With Doctors Online, the doctor’s always in!
- Responses within a few hours
- Articles, videos and Health Encyclopedia
- Weekly Health Tip emails from doctors
- Healthy Lifestyle Assessments to monitor your health
- Secure Personal Health Record
- Unlimited, confidential services include your immediate family
How to Use
- Click Use This Benefit to create an account
- Click Register Your Account and select Doctors Online from the drop-down menu
- You will need your Member ID (on the front of your membership card)
- Create a unique username and password for your Doctors Online account to secure your personal health information
- After registration, choose the professional you want to contact for medical advice and information
Doctors Online FAQ
Q. How does this benefit work?
A. Members can ask questions to a board certified doctor via email 24/7/365. After registering once, type in a subject, like poison ivy, and a question in the message field. A response from the doctor will be sent within 24 hours.
Q. What services are included?
A. Members may work with with a board certified doctor for guidance on treatment options for an illness. Members have access to psychologists for behavioral health questions and can get help with various other things including nutrition, fitness and much more.
Q. Are there any services with which Doctors Online will not help?
A. Emergency questions/ issues and prescribing medications are excluded.
Q. Am I charged for each new question?
A. No, members are never charged for services through Doctors Online. Members may use this service over and over at no cost.
Q. Can I get general health info through Doctors Online?
A. Yes, members may get info through e-mail, such as health tips, links to quality resources and responses from doctors.
Q. Will the medical information I share remain confidential?
A. Patient Confidentiality is respected by Doctors Online. The website honors or exceeds the legal requirements of medical/health privacy. Personal information will not be given or sold to unaffiliated third parties.
Want this benefit?
Sign up today, and you can start enjoying this benefit tomorrow.