Looking for a convenient health and wellness option? Look no further than your Healthcare Clinic at select Walgreens. Save 10% on everything from prevention and wellness services to monitoring and managing ongoing health conditions. Medical professionals treat allergies, injuries, coughs, colds and more.
- Over 400 Healthcare Clinic at select Walgreens nationwide
- Walk-ins or appointments available
- Medical professionals include board-certified family nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- Prescriptions may be written, if necessary
- $49 youth sports, camp or back-to-school physicals
Exceptions may apply. Certain services may not be available in all states.
How to Use
- Call 855.WALGREENS (855.925.4733) or click here, Clinic Locations, to find a Healthcare Clinic or schedule an appointment
- Download the free Walgreens mobile app (click on the Healthcare Clinic icon)
- Self check-in is available at each location via touchscreen kiosk
- At your appointment, present your membership card with the Healthcare Clinic logo and pay the discounted total
May not be used in conjunction with insurance. Monitoring and management of ongoing health conditions not available for children under the age of 18 and patients of all ages in the state of MO. In select markets, patient care is also provided by physician assistants. Prescriptions written when clinically appropriate and patient always has a choice of pharmacy. Patient care services provided by Take Care Health Services, an independently owned professional corporation whose licensed healthcare professionals are not employed by or agents of Walgreen Co. or its subsidiaries, including Take Care Health Systems, LLC.
Want this benefit?
Sign up today, and you can start enjoying this benefit tomorrow.