24/7 Care + Benefits Program
We offer free 24 / 7 counseling services by a licensed counselor for immediate issues that may come up. Issues like losing a loved one or stress at work, etc. Using Telehealth for mental health has proven to work better than a traditional clinic visit because the member can speak from the privacy and security of their own home. You can access our mental health counselors at any time, but for more advanced mental health care, like a Psychiatric or Ph.D. Psychologists, we are not offering services at this time.
Yes. All our doctors are licensed physicians and can prescribe most of the usual prescriptions available in a traditional office setting. Some medications might be restricted based on the telemedicine laws in your state, and we prescribe no controlled substances. All prescriptions will be sent to the Pharmacy of your choice. You will also receive a discount from Rx Valet for your prescription which is valid at any pharmacy in the country.
Every Restora Health member is provided with the nation’s best health discount services. All Restora Health members receive a discount card for Dental, Vision, Pharmacy, Labs, Imaging, Durable Medical Equipment, Hearing Aids and Walgreens Walk-in Clinics, 24 / 7 MDLive, 24 / 7 NurseLine, Bill Negotiator, Personal Health Advocate, Mental Health, and even specialist appointment setting. You are provided a Restora Health 24 / 7 Care + Benefits card which will come to you in the mail and which you can begin using immediately. For convenience, Restora Health offers a call-in number (on the card) where staff will direct you for specific needs; whether it be for a dentist or vision care or labs, etc.
You may call or text or email a doctor as many times as you wish – there is no limit to the amount of calls you are allowed. However, once in a great while, we have found a member who has abused the system and we have the right to discontinue the membership if we see a member abusing this right.
Restora Health has physicians on staff who review all of our member’s charts to make sure of your continuity of care. For our members who have chronic diseases, our doctors will directly interact with them. And Restora Health is in contracted with MDLive for the 24 / 7 live doctor access. As well, for any questions to specialists that you may need, or for a second opinion, we have contracted with eDoc America where you can always get an answer from most any type of specialist within 24 hours.
You can call the Medical Concierge or NurseLine team as often as you like. If you have questions on anything medical, such as where to get an MRI or questions about insurance or how to use your Benefits card. We encourage you to use our Medical Concierge Team as often as you wish. If you wish to contact your personal Nurse who knows you, then just call between 8 am and 8 pm Monday through Friday and within 24 hours (and typically the same day) your personal RestoraHealth nurse will call you back.
- This is a highly experienced negotiating unit who know the ins and outs of billing practices, using various benchmarking databases, and work with providers to help employees get discounted prices. They can help sort out and resolve claims and paperwork problems.
- The Bill Saver team negotiates with hospitals, surgery centers, physicians, dentists and other health service providers.
- Employees receive a Savings Result Statement, clearly summarizing the outcome of the negotiation and the applicable terms and conditions of payment to the provider. One hundred percent (100%) of all savings go to the employee. Health Advocate will secure written provider sign-off on the terms and conditions negotiated on the employee’s behalf.
- Successful negotiations offer employees financial relief and teach employees how to use their benefits more wisely. Costs are lowered for both employee and employer and consumer-driven health plans are fully supported, helping to ensure success.
Our Personal Health Advisor cuts through the red tape of the insurance bureaucracy for you!_x000D_n
- Represents you and helps you get through maze of administrative, insurance and clinical issues. Your Personal Health Advisor helps you understand, coordinate and consolidate care among physicians and medical institutions. Your Health Advisors help find the right physicians for consultations and treatment, arranging appointments and researching questions about diagnosis, treatment and available support systems.
- They support members with rare, serious or complex medical conditions by identifying top medical institutions, critical illness providers and specialized programs across the country, scheduling appointments and researching transportation and lodging when necessary.
- They help members identify primary and specialist physicians, hospitals, dentists and other healthcare providers, so they may utilize their benefits to their best advantage.
- They provide assistance on prescription drug issues, including formulary and benefit questions. They help sort out and resolve claims and related paperwork problems.
- When appropriate, they can assist members who wish to file a complaint, grievance or an appeal with their health insurer or health plan administrator.