24/7 Care + Benefits or Optimal Health?
Restora Health offers 2 Programs at this time:
1 – 24 / 7 Care + Benefits.
Our 24 / 7 Care + Benefits program is an incredible value and unmatched anywhere. With + Benefits you get access to our proprietary Health Assessment Analysis and Personal Health Plan. Answering just 22 questions gives you a detailed plan of how to improve your health and reduce your chance of disease. By living by the simple suggestions in the Personal Health Plan you can also expect to pay 33% to 50% less in health care costs!
The 24 / 7 Care + Benefits are good for EVERYONE in your household – even if you have 8 children and elderly parents who live with you. Your household gets:
1 – Plus Benefits: For just $19.95 a month, a WHOLE HOUSEHOLD gets:
- 24 / 7 Doctor– call by phone or video at 2 am and get a prescription RIGHT AWAY when medically necessary!
- 24 / 7 Nurse
- 24 / 7 Counselors
- 24 / 7 Second Opinion through Doctors Online: Ask a medical specialist any question and get answers.
- Walgreens Walk-In Clinic – discounted services (Physicals, immunizations, etc.)
- Huge Discounts on: Dental, Vision, Pharmacy, Imaging, Labs, Hearing Aids, and Durable Medical Equipment.
- Medical Bill Saver™ – Will organize your bills and negotiate lower fees and rates.
- Health Advocacy – Will find specialists and set up appointments for you and arrange care for other family members.
2 – Our second program is powerful Optimal Health Program starting at just $59.00 a month:
Our powerful monthly membership TeleHealth Primary Care Optimal Health Program where all the above is included plus we PROACTIVELY to get you to the 5 + 2 Normals: – Normal Blood Pressure; Normal Blood Sugar, Normal Cholesterol, Normal Weight, No Tobacco, Stress Management, and Elimination of Inflammation (the cause of over 90% of diseases).
With our Optimal Health Program, you get all the benefits of everything in our 24/7 Care + Benefits program plus you get your own Nurse, Physician Assistant, Doctor and Health Coach! This is Primary Care via Telehealth. If you need to see a doctor face-to-face, then you can use a Walgreens Walk-in Clinic or we will schedule you with a specialist (monthly membership will not include those services).