24 / 7 DOCTOR AVAILABILITY BY PHONE OR VIDEO (included with 24/7 Care + Benefits membership): With Restora Health, you can access a doctor for almost any immediate need you have all included with your low monthly membership. This is core to our offering because we don’t believe that good health care is in a waiting room somewhere. Good health care is available to you, the customer (our member), when you need it.
SPECIALIST OPINION 24 / 7 (included with membership): At RestoraHealth, if you need an opinion from a specialist, then we think you should not have to wait weeks or months to get that opinion.
So we provide access to eDoc America where you have 24 / 7 access to web-based answers to medical questions from an expert team of board-certified physicians, psychologists, pharmacists, dentists, dietitians, and fitness trainers.
- Email access to the eDoc America medical team of professionals Smartphone App (iPhone/Droid) access to the medical team.
- Ask any medical or health questions and always get personal, direct answers.
- All services can be used as often as needed are confidential, and include the entire immediate family. No hidden fees of any kind.
WHAT SPECIALTIES ARE AVAILABLE?
- All medical specialties
- Fitness Experts
THE PERSONAL HEALTH ADVOCATE (included with membership):
- Represents you and helps you get through maze of administrative, insurance and clinical issues. Your Personal Health Advisor helps you understand, coordinate and consolidate care among physicians and medical institutions. Your Health Advisors help find the right physicians for consultations and treatment, arranging appointments and researching questions about diagnosis, treatment and available support systems.
- They support members with rare, serious or complex medical conditions by identifying top medical institutions, critical illness providers and specialized programs across the country, scheduling appointments and researching transportation and lodging when necessary.
- They help members identify primary and specialist physicians, hospitals, dentists and other healthcare providers, so they may utilize their benefits to their best advantage.
- They provide assistance on prescription drug issues, including formulary and benefit questions. They help sort out and resolve claims and related paperwork problems.
- When appropriate, they can assist members who wish to file a complaint, grievance or an appeal with their health insurer or health plan administrator.
MEDICAL BILL SAVER™ (included with membership)
- This is a highly experienced negotiating unit who know the ins and outs of billing practices, using various benchmarking databases, and work with providers to help employees get discounted prices. They can help sort out and resolve claims and paperwork problems.
- The Bill Saver team negotiates with hospitals, surgery centers, physicians, dentists and other health service providers.
- Employees receive a Savings Result Statement, clearly summarizing the outcome of the negotiation and the applicable terms and conditions of payment to the provider. One hundred percent (100%) of all savings go to the employee. Health Advocate will secure written provider sign-off on the terms and conditions negotiated on the employee’s behalf.
- Successful negotiations offer employees financial relief and teach employees how to use their benefits more wisely. Costs are lowered for both employee and employer and consumer-driven health plans are fully supported, helping to ensure success.
24 / 7 Nurse: NURSELINE™ (included with membership)
- Seamlessly integrate with Personal health Advocates by assisting with healthcare or insurance related issues that arise.
- They can answer questions about symptoms and medications and direct employees or members to appropriate care.
- They provide translation services for non-English speaking members
COUNSELING (included with membership): All members have access to counseling by phone with a professional without any additional charges. We all have stressful situations and sometimes we need help.
All members receive counseling with a counselor when they need it and it is included with monthly membership. We all have stressful situations. Maybe you lost a loved one, or you lost a job, or you just have a customer or vendor or someone that is difficult and stressful to deal with. Here is where we can help.
FACE -TO-FACE DOCTOR (included with membership). Sometimes you need to see a doctor face-to-face for work or sports physicals or other issues; we understand that. . So we give you access to Walgreens Walk-in Clinics across the country to provide services for any face-to-face (non-emergency) service you may need. Restora Health membership gives you significant discounts on all Walgreens Walk-in Clinics across the country.
MEDICAL BENEFITS CARD (all these included with membership)
As a monthly Restora Health member, you also receive a fantastic Discount Card which gives you true discounts and access to:
- Dental (Aetna Dental Access® network)*
- Vision (Coast to Coast Vision™ network)
- Rx Valet Pharmacy Discount Card
- Imaging (MRI, X-ray)
- Hearing Aids
- DME – Durable Medical Equipment
All this is included with your monthly membership.
Plus Benefits are not available to UT, VT or WA residents.
* The discount program provides access to the Aetna Dental Access® network, which is administered by Aetna Life Insurance Company (ALIC). ALIC does not offer or administer the discount program, and is not an affiliate, agent or principal of the discount program. Dental providers are independent contractors and not employees or agents of ALIC. ALIC does not provide dental care or treatment and is not responsible for outcomes.
**Lab benefit not available in MD, NJ, NY and RI.