(only available in Ohio)
9 Steps to Optimal Health in 365 days
Our revolutionary proactive plan begins with the end in mind, and works with you to take steps towards Optimal Health, High Energy, Youthfulness, Access, Convenience, Affordability and Control!
A. For those who want to achieve Optimal Health and be in Control and Spend Less Money!
Join the Movement to Health, Youthfulness, Affordability, Access and Control!
Begin Fresh to an Optimal Healthy You!
Lifestyle Assessment that 'scores' your health and gives you a research based personal plan for Optimal Health.
Get Blood Labs
Base labs (CBC, Electrolytes, Liver, Kidney Function, Sugar, Cholesterol) to help set goals.
B. Second, we help you plan where you need to go...
Meet Your Nurse
1 on 1 consultation with Medical team to discuss current health and set a plan for Optimal Health!
Personal Health Goals
Goals to reach all 5 + 2 Normals within one year to be at Optimal Health, in Control, and 12 years younger!
Personal Health Plan
Receive your Personal Health Plan and work with personal health coach to achieve Optimal Health!
C. Finally, we help you every step of the way...
Growth And Learning
Track results and see the power of Optimal Health!
Save Lots Of Money
Medical cost savings both from being in Optimal Health along with Plus Benefits discounts!
Achieving Optimal Health thru the 5 + 2 Normals and being 12 years younger!
... And Become Optimally Healthy, Youthful and in Control!
The 9 Steps To Optimal Health, Youthfulness, Disease Free, And In Control!
- Welcome When you sign up, you are immediately connected with one of our ‘Welcome’ staff members who welcomes you to the nation’s first and only TeleHealth Proactive Primary Care program with coaching and benefits. Your welcome member will explains all your benefits and what you can expect.
- Assessment: We ask you to take a simple on-line, or in-person, Health Assessment Test (HAT). This is a simple 22 question assessment that goes through basic lifestyle questions to determine your level of well-being. It takes 4 minutes to complete. Then your personal nurse will contact you and go through your medical history including medications and allergies.
- Blood Labs: All Optimal Health Program members are requested to get these labs: Complete Blood Count (CBC), Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP) checks glucose, electrolytes, kidney and liver function, and Lipid Profile (Cholesterol). We will schedule that for you.
- 1:1 Consulatation: Your Health Assessment and Medical History and Labs are then reviewed by our Physicians and Physician Assistants. They give their recommendations and send it to your nurse.
- Health Goals: You and your nurse then use all the information from the HAT, Labs, Nurse Assessment, and Medical Review to set your personal health goals. These are your goals, but we look to get you and all members physiologically younger (without drugs) by getting you to the ‘5 + 2 Normals’.
- Personalized Health Plan: We put all the above information together and give you a Personalized Health Plan that is specific to you. It is comprehensive. No two members have the same plan. You and your health coach review it with you over the phone and your coach works with you to achieve your goals – Step by Step!
- Save Money: Along with the PHP (Personal Health Plan) and coaching to get you healthier and physiologically younger, are all the Plus Benefits that are included with being a Restora Optimal Health member. These are: 24 / 7 doctor and nurse, and discounts on Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Labs, Imaging, Hearing Aids, and Durable medical equipment – and more! Did you know that, on average, every time you call our 24 / 7 Doc, you save $250! Let alone the monies you save on huge discounts for Dental, Vision, Pharmacy and more.
- Personal Growth: Our model is set up for our members to be personally involved in their health and well-being and who are intellectually curious. Therefore, we have blogs and e-mail notices and educational videos set up, as well as a member forum (coming soon) where members can work with each other to help get answers. Restora Health is truly built for the members.
- Healthy Outcomes Our goal is to get you healthy and to be in control and save money. With our member portal you can watch your progress all along the way and see how close you are to achieving your '5+2 Normals'.