Included With Your Membership
Whole Household Included:
Whether you are an individual or if you have a spouse and six children and elderly parents who needs special care and you don't know where to go or who to call. ALL members of your household are eligible to use all these benefits! This is perfect for those who have children away at school, or a large family and have no time and a high deductible.
"I have 7 children, and Before Restora Health, our deductible was so high that unless I saw a bone sticking through the skin, I would never take my children to the doctor; First, I couldn't afford the time, and I hated the dirty waiting rooms, and then the expense! Now, I can call from my home and get the fast and convenient coverage I need. No line, no cost, no worries. I love it and recommend it for everyone!" Cathy, H, Cleveland, OH
24 / 7 DOCTOR AVAILABILITY:
Virtual care, anywhere. 24/7 access to board certified US doctors and pediatricians from where it is most convenient for you—home, office, or on the go. The average time to consult with a doctor by phone, secure video, or mobile app, is less than 10 minutes and with your monthly membership costs $0 per visit. During your virtual consult, your physician will diagnose non-emergency medical issues and offer a treatment plan including prescriptions, when medically necessary. Your life is 24/7. Now your doctor is too.
Non-emergency conditions include:
- Cold / Flu
- Ear problems
- Insect bites
- Nausea / Vomiting
- Pink eye
- Respiratory problems
- Sore throats
- And more
SPECIALIST OPINION 24 / 7: At Restora Health, if you need an opinion from a specialist, then we think you should not have to wait weeks or months to get that opinion. So we have contracted with eDoc America where we provide 24 / 7 access to web-based answers to medical questions from an expert team of board-certified physicians, psychologists, pharmacists, dentists, dietitians, and fitness trainers. (Other services include physician-written weekly Health Tips, two Health Risk Assessments, and a 3D Video Library with access to 300+ medical topics.)
- Email access to the eDoc America medical team of professionals Smartphone App (iPhone/Droid) access to the medical team.
- Ask any medical or health questions and always get personal, direct answers. 3D Video Library with more than 300 videos.
- Weekly Health Tips written by doctors sent directly to your email.
- Healthy Lifestyle Assessment to help you monitor your current health status. Personal Health Record provides secure storage for your health information. All services are unlimited, confidential, and include the entire immediate family. No hidden fees of any
WHAT SPECIALTIES ARE AVAILABLE?
- All medical specialties
- Fitness Experts
Healthcare is becoming harder to understand. Personal Health Advocates help you navigate through insurance and healthcare systems. Health Advocate Solutions includes:
- Untangle medical bills and insurance claims
- Clarify benefits and answer questions about tests, treatments and medication options
- Coordinate care among multiple providers
- Assist with eldercare and related healthcare issues
- Arrange second opinions and transfer medical records
The Personal Health Advocate
- Represents you and helps you get through maze of administrative, insurance and clinical issues. Your Personal Health Adviser helps you understand, coordinate and consolidate care among physicians and medical institutions. Your Health Advisers help find the right physicians for consultations and treatment, arranging appointments and researching questions about diagnosis, treatment and available support systems.
- They support members with rare, serious or complex medical conditions by identifying top medical institutions, critical illness providers and specialized programs across the country, scheduling appointments and researching transportation and lodging when necessary.
- They help members identify primary and specialist physicians, hospitals, dentists and other healthcare providers, so they may utilize their benefits to their best advantage.
- They provide assistance on prescription drug issues, including formulary and benefit questions. They help sort out and resolve claims and related paperwork problems.
- When appropriate, they can assist members who wish to file a complaint, grievance or an appeal with their health insurer or health plan administrator.
Medical Bill Saver™
- This is a highly experienced negotiating unit who know the ins and outs of billing practices, using various benchmarking databases, and work with providers to help employees get discounted prices. They can help sort out and resolve claims and paperwork problems.
- The Bill Saver team negotiates with hospitals, surgery centers, physicians, dentists and other health service providers.
- Employees receive a Savings Result Statement, clearly summarizing the outcome of the negotiation and the applicable terms and conditions of payment to the provider. One hundred percent (100%) of all savings go to the employee. Health Advocate will secure written provider sign-off on the terms and conditions negotiated on the employee’s behalf.
- Successful negotiations offer employees financial relief and teach employees how to use their benefits more wisely. Costs are lowered for both employee and employer and consumer-driven health plans are fully supported, helping to ensure success.
24 / 7 Nurse: NURSELINE™
- Seamlessly integrate with Personal health Advocates by assisting with healthcare or insurance related issues that arise.
- They can answer questions about symptoms and medications and direct employees to appropriate care, particularly if the condition is beyond the scope of the TeleHealth Physician
- They provide translation services for non-English speaking members
MENTAL HEALTH: All members receive FREE mental health counseling with a mental health counselor.
Need to talk it out? Let experienced counselors help solve personal problems 24/7. Discuss everything from depression, anxiety and stress, to struggles with family, work and substance abuse.
- Help with loss, grief, change, transition or abuse
- Access to free, confidential counseling by phone
- Counselors have a master’s degree and at least five years experience
- Counselors follow up and monitor progress until you are satisfied
- When appropriate, you can be referred to local licensed counselors
FACE -TO-FACE DOCTOR. Sometimes you need to see a doctor face-to-face for work or sports physicals or other issues; we understand that. So we have contracted with Walgreens Walk-in Clinics across the country to provide services for any face-to-face (non-emergency) service you may need. Restora Health membership gives you significant discounts on all Walgreen Walk-in Clinics across the country.
MEDICAL BENEFITS CARD:
As a monthly Restora Health member, you also receive a fantastic Medical Benefits Card which gives you true discounts and access to:
- Dental (Aetna network)
- Vision (Coast to Coast)
- Rx Valet Pharmacy Discount Card
- Labs via Quest Diagnostics
- Imaging (MRI, X-ray)
- Hearing Aids
- DME – Durable Medical Equipment
All this is included with your monthly membership.