Your Personal Health Advisor cuts through the red tape of the insurance bureaucracy for you!
- Represents you and helps you get through maze of administrative, insurance and clinical issues. Your Personal Health Advisor helps you understand, coordinate and consolidate care among physicians and medical institutions. Your Health Advisors help find the right physicians for consultations and treatment, arranging appointments and researching questions about diagnosis, treatment and available support systems.
- They support members with rare, serious or complex medical conditions by identifying top medical institutions, critical illness providers and specialized programs across the country, scheduling appointments and researching transportation and lodging when necessary.
- They help members identify primary and specialist physicians, hospitals, dentists and other healthcare providers, so they may utilize their benefits to their best advantage.
- They provide assistance on prescription drug issues, including formulary and benefit questions. They help sort out and resolve claims and related paperwork problems.
- When appropriate, they can assist members who wish to file a complaint, grievance or an appeal with their health insurer or health plan administrator.